Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving Forward.

So I have officially decided to move forward in this little thing called life. It has been 2 months since my best friend suddenly passed away (at a very young 28 I might add). Her sudden death has proven to me (yet again) that life is waaaay too short to sweat the small stuff. I should and will try my very best to live each day to the fullest. I'm healthy (for the most part), I have a loving family, and I have the job I've wanted since I was about 6 years old. I should be so thankful. I am. I'm truly blessed. I am making a promise to MYSELF that from this day on, my life will be full of positivity and happiness. No matter what happens, I will try my very best to look on the bright side of things. From here on out, I'm moving forward with a big 'ol smile on my face! :D

~CG

No comments:

Post a Comment